Firstly, a warm welcome. Congratulations for taking control and stepping forward to further achieve your goals and aspirations. To bring our best selves to this product or relationship, it is important we share an understanding about how we will work together.
If your purchase includes a private Facebook group; you will be given access to this on payment, or as soon as that group is available.
We welcome questions and comments in the Facebook group and for questions to the team specifically, we advise in the first instance that communication is through our email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYMENTS & REFUND POLICY
- Memberships and ongoing subscriptions: Cancellation can be made at any time for your subscription. Previous payments are non-refundable as services are considered rendered at the time of payment.
- Paid in full products and services: All sessions/payments are non-refundable. By agreeing to these terms, you understand that payments made are not refundable. Services are considered rendered at the time of payment, as extensive planning, strategizing, designing and setup has been delivered in advance that cannot be returned.
- Payment plans for products or services: If you decide to take up the offer of a payment plan you will be paying over the specified period for the entire duration of the product. It is important that you understand that a payment plan is NOT a pay as you go product and the entire amount will be due, whether you decide to continue with the product at any point or not. Once a payment is missed, the entire amount for the specified duration becomes due immediately. All sessions/payments are non-refundable
An important part of working with Leigh Howes in any intervention (coaching/mentoring/advice/consultancy/training) is the prompt to find solutions to challenges and encouraging of the client to stretch themselves. If any of Leigh’s team do or say anything that upsets you in this process, please do let us know. We want to provide you with the support you need and believe that honesty and trust is critical for our relationship to grow. We want this to be an open and safe place for you to come forward with confidence.
You recognize that we will always have your best interests at heart and that with hard work and an open mind you can make transformational steps in achieving your goals. However, as with anything in life, there are no guarantees and your success is dependent upon your efforts. For this reason, no guarantees are being made.
YOUR HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- You are responsible for creating and implementing your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, you agree that Leigh Howes or any of her training/support team are not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by Leigh Howes or her team of trainers. You understand that any intervention provided is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- You understand that working with Leigh and her team is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and are committed to seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If you are currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that you inform your mental health care provider and where necessary provide a referral letter from them to proceed.
- You agree to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available through these products and courses are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Company, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Company. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at email@example.com.
Furthermore, you agree that, if you violate, or display any likelihood or violating, any of your agreements contained in this section, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
LIMITATIONS ON USE:
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access this web site or any products sold by Leigh Howes. If you are not at least eighteen years old, you are not permitted to access or purchase these products for any reason.
If you are provided a password to access this web site, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
After completion of the registration data and creation of your username, you will receive a random password—which you can later change—and account designation. It shall be your responsibility to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify Company immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. Company shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
USE LICENSE OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of information, tools and resources as provided within Leigh Howes. Courses, groups, memberships or products via the website www.leighhowes.com or YourSpace is for personal, viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Upon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using Company to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos and/or videos, you that you send through our network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions.
USER PUBLIC FORUM SUBMISSION/PARTICIPATION POLICY AND TERMS:
As a service to our users, this site may feature message boards, chat rooms/areas, discussion forums, ratings, comments, bulletin board services, news groups (including, without limitation, Usenet and other third party news groups), communities, Facebook Closed Group, and/or other message or communication facilities and other public/semi-public/private forums (collectively, “Forums”) where users with similar interests or similar experiences can share information and support one another or where users can post questions for others to answer. We may also offer online discussions moderated by various experts or other persons.
Much of the content of the Forums, including without limitation the descriptions for many Forums and the content within a specific message, comment or posting, is provided by and is the responsibility of the third-party creator of the Forum or the person posting in that Forum. Company has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you.
I have read and agree to the points above and will honour them.